Upcoming Events for the week of November 28th-December 3rd:
Tuesday 11/29 FN boys’ basketball team vs. Magnet at Capitol, 6:00
Thursday 12/1 Holiday Symphony Trip 9:00
Thursday 12/1 FN boys’ basketball team vs. Lowell at Capitol, 7:00
Friday 12/2 Snow Day Event, 4:00-8:00 to raise funds for the middle school trip to New York City
Saturday 12/3 Tour De Coops, Faith North will have its coop on tour!
Dear Faith North Community,
As we spend Thanksgiving with our family and friends, all of us at Faith North have so much to be thankful for.
I am thankful for all of our students who come to school every day prepared to learn and are amazing little and big Montessorians.
I am thankful for our outstanding teachers, who put in so many hours and are so committed to making sure every single one of our students is getting a quality education and preparing themselves for life.
I am thankful for our instructional assistants, nurse’s assistant, media center, front office and facilities staff who are all so critical to our mission of preparing every student to succeed and who are always so willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish that mission.
I am thankful to Phoenix Elementary School District who helps us form one impressive team as we continue to build what I believe is a school of choice that builds strong, flexible and creative learners.
Finally, I am thankful to all of our parents and families. We need you to be active and engaged participants in your student's education in order for them to succeed and we appreciate all that you do.
I hope all of you have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.
All the best,
Susan Engdall
Principal