The North Star Community Edition
Faith North Montessori and Faith North Montessori at Shaw
602-257-3914
Calendar of Events for week of
February 7-11
Monday, February 7
Tuesday, February 8
Wednesday, February 9
Early release
Thursday, February 10
Science Fair in the Multi-Use Room at North 5:00-7:00
Friday, February 11
Dear Faith North Community,
Wow, what a cool and windy week. Passing through the courtyard this week I watched small children running with strips of paper on strings. I stopped curious about what exactly they might have been doing, they had wind catchers! How delightful. They had put glue on the papers and were running with the catchers above their heads catching treasures that the wind brought. Each day I am thankful as I walk through our campuses for the support and diverse learning our children receive in the outdoor environments. These environments would not be possible without a lot of fundraising and the generous contributions from tax credits. Ms. Clark and Ms. Tina are some of the most creative and talented outdoor teachers we have ever had. They are patient and amazingly hardworking---rain or shine.
Please join us on Thursday evening for our Science Fair. It will be held on the Faith North Campus in the multi-use room from 5:00-7:00. Even though our primary thru second graders are not participating, they will learn by observing and being shown the experiments of the older students. We hope to see you there!
All the best,
Susan Engdall
Principal